UV Light Sanitizing Solutions
UV Light Sanitizing For Dental Offices
Ultraviolet Light Irradiation in Dental Offices as a Method of Sterilization
- Broad Spectrum Sterilization – effective on microorganisms, including drug-resistant bacteria, fungi, viruses, and spores.
- Convenient – Easy to use with no chemicals, residues, or complicated processes.
- Use Between Patients – Sanitize individual stations or rooms between patient visits.
- Use After Hours – Sanitize your entire office after hours for a fresh start daily.
- Inform Your Patients – Let your patients know you’re doing everything you can, including UV light sterilization.
Schedule A Dental Office Coverage Assessment
Discover what it will take to cover your practice. Includes FREE UV Light Sanitizing session.
WE COME TO YOUR LOCATION
- Schedule the best time
- Our technician will arrive
- Takes about 2-4 hours
WE MAP YOUR SPACE
- Develop a floorplan
- Set coverage distances
- Deploy dosimeter tests
WE SANITIZE YOUR OFFICE
- Desired spaces are sanitized
- Dosimeter tests evaluated
- Coverage assessment provided
From Consulting to Service – We Can Help!
- In Business Since 1995 we’ve been providing B2B tech services for 25 years
- Expert Local Help Desk we’re here for any quick questions or problems you have
- Trusted Reputation our reviews and testimonials show our track record
- Real People here locally to help you for all of your UV light sanitizing needs
In 1992 Bob Brennan, CEO of International Office Technologies, began his career in the printer industry. Working as an independent sales representative for a startup company, he provided recycled and re-inked printer ribbons to businesses across the Twin Cities. Through the rest of the 80’s and into the early 90’s the business and industry would evolve with the introduction of laser based toner printers
In 1995 Bob decided to strike out on his own and create International Office Technologies Inc. Companies were emerging to offer supplies for printers, but he felt that something was missing. His vision was to make IOT a provider of a complete printing solutions not just another supplies vendor.
With a business model mapped out, he set up shop in the basement of his parents home, in West Saint Paul, MN. In between home cooked lunches and visits from the family dog he began to develop a total solution that could provide customers with both printer supplies and service & repair.
Schedule a UV Sanitizing Coverage Assessment
If you are interested in exploring UV light sanitizing as a solution for your dental office, we’re here to help.
How It Works
Choose the best time that works for you and our technician will visit your practice to map your floor plan to determine the proper bulb placements and coverage distances. Next, we’ll setup dosimeter test cards (watch this video: https://youtu.be/aLU4Q3pEmI4) to ensure that UV light will successfully hit the desired surfaces. Once the test cards are setup, we will initiate the UV C light sanitizing session. This will not only sanitize your dental office, but also provide the test results needed with the dosimeter cards. Using this information we can then provide you with an ideal UV light deployment plan, and discuss the various solutions that you can implement.
SERVICE AREA: Greater Twin Cities Metro
OFFICE HOURS: Mon - Fri: 8AM to 4:30PM and Closed Sat & Sun
- Coverage Assessment
- Dosimeter Testing
- UV C Light Bulbs
- Movable Fixtures
- Installed Fixtures
Whether you want to schedule an assessment now, or if you just want to talk and learn more – contact us today! UV C light is an emerging solution to combat viruses and microorganisms, so we’re happy to answer any questions you may have. You can call us, or use the quote form below.
CALL NOW: 612-431-9909
or click below to contact us for a quote.
★★★★★ The service was timely and they had great customer service. I would recommend and do business with them again.
Fill out the short form below and let us know what you are looking for and how we can help!
UV Light Sanitizing Solutions
Copyright © 2020 International Office Technologies Inc. Call 612-431-9909