OrderEagan Minnesota Printer and Copier Experts2022-07-07T09:45:29-05:00
All-Inclusive Canon COpiers for Only $69/month!
From single user to large office groups, we’ve got great copiers starting at only $69 per month.
ALL INCLUSIVE pricing with toners, drums, maintenance, and all repairs!
Black & White Copiers
- Office / Workgroup
- 2-10 Users
- Small Footprint
- Desktop / Home Office
- 1-2 Users
- Fits On Desktop
- For Large Groups
- 10+ Users
- Walk-UP Size
Large Office Color
- Office / Workgroup
- 2-10 Users
- Small Footprint
Small Office Color
- Desktop / Home Office
- 1-2 Users
- Fits On Desktop
- For Large Groups
- 10+ Users
- Walk-UP Size
IOT has you covered with the best printer repair near me in Eagan.
IOT has been providing St Paul with copiers, laser printers, repair, service, rentals, and leasing since 1995. Whether you are looking to buy a used copier, fix your laser printer, or if you are looking to lease a copier for your office, we can help! Our expert technicians and experienced customer service team can solve your problems fast, with a commitment to value and integrity. printer repair near me eagan.
We provide our copier repair services across St Paul and the entire Twin Cities metro area – with a commitment to speed, quality, and professionalism that you can expect from a company with over 25 years in business. Printer repair near me .
We provide repairs, preventative maintenance agreements, and managed print service programs (MPS) for:
- Copier Leasing
- Copier Rental
- Copier Repair
- Managed Print Services (MPS)
- Copier Sales
- Cost Per Page System
- Laser Printer Leases
- Laser Printer Rental
- Laser Printer Repair
- Business Computer Repair
- Used Copiers
- Monthly Maintenance Plans
Our goal is to provide you with an educated and accurate quote, and give you practical advice for any copier repair, service, or maintenance that you may need. With our expert technicians and independent service provider status (we’re not affiliated with any specific manufacturers brands), you can be sure that your copier will be fixed right the first time with compatible toner cartridges and ink. Don’t forget to ask us about our preventative printer maintenance service, as well as our authorized hp printer repair service, to keep your office equipment running smoothly. Get your printer repair near me.
Eagan Commercial Copier and Printer Solutions For 25 Years
IOT has been providing Eagan with copiers, laser printers, repair, service, rentals, and leasing since 1995. Whether you are looking to buy a used copier, fix your laser printer, or if you are looking to lease a copier for your office, we can help! Our expert technicians and experienced customer service team can solve your problems fast, with a commitment to value and integrity. Printer repair near me Eagan.
- 2020 Silver Bell Rd #34 Eagan, MN 55122
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pmSaturday-Sunday: Closed
Great Business Class Copiers
We lease business class copiers, suitable for 2,000-25,000 pages/copies per month. You’ll get great features like collating, networking, 2-sided print/copy, faxing, and an auto document feeder (ADF).
NO Hidden Fees – Cancel At Any Time
Copier leases start at just $69 per month. A copier lease includes free delivery within the Twin Cities metro area. You will also enjoy ongoing copier maintenance, service, repair, parts, and toner cartridges too. No confusing contract, and no hidden fees – just a simple monthly payment, which you can cancel at any time.
No Confusing Copier Leasing Contracts!
We despise long, confusing contracts too. It’s not just you! Typical copier sales companies will make lease agreements long and complicated on purpose, to lock you into long term and auto-renewing contracts. We don’t do that. You’ll find us straightforward, and easy to work with.
Minnesota Local Since 1995
We’ve been at this since 1995. Put our expertise to work for you! We carry most major brands, so you can be sure we’ll have the right one for your needs, and we’ve got the answers, products, and services to help you out. From selection and leasing, to delivery, setup, and technical support – we’re here for you!
Call Now 651-323-2106
Eagan Printer and Copier Experts Since 1995
We’ll always provide you with an educated and accurate quote, and give you practical advice for any repair. Count on us for trained and experienced service technicians who can get the job done right, and fast, the first time. Drawing on our years of experience, we can quickly discern what is causing your problems, and work to resolve it promptly using the latest tools and technology, including thumbtack. We have been proudly serving Eagan MN Office Equipment.
Professional Copier Rental and Repair For The Greater Twin Cities Metro
Digital Copier Servicing At Your Office
Since 1995 we’ve been a part of the local community, proudly serving businesses from St Paul, to St Cloud, to Rochester, and everywhere in between. Our fast and friendly service technicians can come to your office and fix most major brands of digital copiers.
Best Copier Repair in Eagan.
At IOT we’ve been providing copier servicing since 1995, from Apple to Xerox – and everything in between! We’re an independent copier repair and copier sales company, allowing us to service most major copier brands such as HP, Xerox, Samsung, Canon, and more.
Whether you need emergency onsite copier repair, or upcoming maintenance and service– we are here to serve you! Count on us for trained and experienced field service technicians who can get the job done right, and fast, the first time.
Common Copier Repair Issues We Can Fix Fast;
- Paper Jam
- Fuser Error
- Worn Rollers
- Lines on Page
- Wrinkled Paper
- Creased Pages
- Blank Pages
- Black Pages
- Maintenance Kits
- Fuser Kits
- Dirty Copies
- Leaking Toner
Here’s What Our Customers Say About Us
Our friendly and professional team of experts can help your office in many ways, including:
- HP Laser Printer Repair
- Toner Cartridges
- Office Equipment Repair
- Managed Print Services (MPS)
- IT E-Waste Recycling
- Copiers for Sale
- Laser Printer Leasing
- Laser Printer Rental
- Refurbished Laser Printers
- Inventory Management (Toner)
- Document Scanning Services
- Copier Rental
- Copier Leasing
- Refurbished Copiers
- Equipment Delivery & Networking
- IT Services
Get to Know Us
In 1988 Bob Brennan, CEO of International Office Technologies, began his career in the printer industry. Working as an independent sales representative for a startup company, he provided recycled and re-inked printer ribbons to businesses across the Twin Cities. Through the rest of the 80s and into the early 90s the business and industry would evolve with the introduction of laser based toner printers.
In 1995 Bob decided to strike out on his own and create International Office Technologies Inc. Companies were emerging to offer supplies for printers, but he felt that something was missing. His vision was to make IOT a provider of a complete printing solutions not just another supplies vendor.
With a business model mapped out, he set up shop in the basement of his parents home, in West Saint Paul, MN. In between home cooked lunches and visits from the family dog he began to develop a total solution that could provide customers with both printer supplies and service & repair. He called it the Total Laser Care (TLC) Program and began introducing it to companies all over St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to lease a copier?
We see most of the monthly payments we do ranging between $97 to $197 per month. It really varies customer by customer and what the specific needs are, but typically a business can expect to be in the $100 to $200 per month range.
Should I buy a copier or lease a copier?
We usually recommend to our customers that look at an outright purchase for any copier priced $2,500 or less. If the copiers for sale are above $2,500, then it can make more sense to explore copier lease options instead.
Can I Lease a Used Copier
Absolutely! In fact, that is our recommendation. Copiers will last for hundreds of thousands, and even million, of pages. However, many new copiers are leased by large corporations and then swapped out every few years. We acquire those off-lease copiers that are in good condition and with low page counts. In our opinion, leasing these used copiers is the best value for any small business as you get great current features at a fraction of the price compared to new.
Contact Us Today For Your Office Solutions
We strive to make every customer happy, and take pride that so many of our satisfied customers are willing to share their testimonials and reviews of our copier service online. We’ve served the Twin Cities since 1995, and we’d love the chance to impress you with our team, our products, and our services.
Contact us for any copier or printer repair, support, maintenance, or troubleshooting needs you may have. One of our knowledgeable team members will happily assist you to answer your questions or get your service call scheduled.
Make us your first choice for repair – you’ll be happy you did!
Get An Instant Quote!
- First Last
- How can we help?*
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
About Eagan Minnesota
Things To Do in Eagan, MN
There are so many things that one can do here in the city of Eagan, Minnesota! Come on down to the Civic Arena to enjoy various ice sports, especially hockey! Enjoy yourself and play a sport in the many parks and recreational areas here in the city! Oh, we are simply getting started on what you can do here in the Onion Capital of the United States.
Here in Eagan, if you were to have an event, where would you host it? Eagan’s answer? Why, its community center of course! The Eagan Community Center offers something for everyone, and has spaces and places for any kind of event or occasion, from meetings to weddings and more.
Kids, plus an event? No problem, the Eagan Community Center contains the space-themed “Blast Indoor Playground”, and if you were a senior, I think you would love it in Eagan Community Center’s Lone Oak Room, which offers a variety of activities for the venerable ones.
A nice day on your hands and you only want a good stroll? Eagan Community Center has something for that too! Explore the many beautiful landscapes outside the community center, in Central Park, as well as blaze through the many walking trails that ring the site.
Eagan Community Center also features an on-site gazebo, Rotary band shell, a children’s playground or Core Valley fitness area. They also have gymnasiums, featuring 3 basketball courts with the ability to divide them into 3 separate courts and 6 half courts with gym curtains, here, one may play open basketball, open pickleball, or open volleyball.
Other parks you say? Well, Eagan Parks and Recreation has 56 parks spread throughout the community with different amenities. All these parks are open to the public.
- Barbara Curry: Wescott Road (east of Denmark Ave.), Undeveloped
- Berry Patch Park: 1275 Berry Ridge Road, Facilities: walking path
- Blackhawk Park: 1629 Murphy Parkway, Facilities: canoe launch & rack, charcoal grill, walking trails, fishing dock, playground, pavilion, sand volleyball, fire ring, bean bag boards
- Bridgeview Park: 3994 Cedar Grove Parkway, Facilities: hard court, playground, pickle ball, sun shelter, walking path, ping pong table Printer repair near me.
- Bridle Ridge Park: 3990 Elrene Road, Facilities: ball field, playground, hard court, skating rinks, soccer field, shelter building, walking path, gazebo
- Bur Oaks Park: 3421 Rolling Hills Drive, Facilities: walking path, playground, tennis court, ball field, pleasure rink
- Captain Dodd Park: 4050 Country View Drive, Facilities: hard court, playground, ball field, walking path
- Caponi Art Park: 1205 Diffley Road, Facilities: walking trail Printer repair near me.
- Carlson Lake Park: 1303 Carlson Lake Lane (at Malmo Circle), Facilities: fishing dock, playground, walking path
- Carnelian Park: 1800 Carnelian Lane (at Blackhawk Road, north of Diffley Road), Facilities: ball field, hard court hockey and pleasure rink, playground, shelter building, walking path printer repair near me.
- Cedar Pond Park: 2070 Garnet Lane (near Diffley Road & Diamond Drive), Facilities: walking path, playground
- Central Park: 1501 Central Parkway, Facilities: community center, festival grounds, playground, gazebo, picnic pavilion, Core Valley Fitness Park, walking path, fitness center, teen center, visitor’s bureau, senior activities, banquet room, The Blast children’s play area and band shell Printer repair near me.
- Cinnamon Ridge: 4480 Slater Road, Facilities: hiking trails, playground, hard court, play field
- Clearwater Park: 4580 Pilot Knob Road (and Cliff Road), Facilities: pleasure rink, shelter building
- Country Home Park: 839 Beam Lane (Egan Avenue and Pilot Knob Road), Facilities: hard court, play field, tennis, playground
- Downing Park: 4352 Johnny Cake Ridge Road, Facilities: playground, softball/soccer field overlay, hard court, walking path
- Evergreen Park: 4359 Lodgepole Drive (Pilot Knob to Walfrid Street), Facilities: tennis court, playground, charcoal grill, hard court, sun shelter, walking path, play field
- Fish Lake Park: 3699 Denmark Avenue, Facilities: canoe launch and rack, fishing dock, playground, hiking trails, walking path
- George Ohmann Park: 4730 Pebble Beach Way (Pilot Knob Road & Pebble Beach Way). Facilities: horseshoes, soccer, ball field, sun shelter, charcoal grill, hard court, playground, walking path
- Goat Hill Park: 4391 Lexington Avenue (south of Diffley Road), Facilities: lighted ball fields, hockey and pleasure skating rinks, playground, shelter building, walking path
- Heine Pond Park: 4245 Diffley Road (west of Pilot Knob Road), Facilities: fishing dock, walking path, canoe launch & rack Printer repair near me.
- Hidden Corner Park: 525 White Pine Way, Facilities: playground, hard court, hiking trail, ball field
- Highview Park: 1435 Skyline Drive (* Pilot Knob Road), Facilities: tennis court, pleasure skating rink, playground, play field, hiking path, charcoal grill
- Holz Farm Park: 4669 Manor Drive (Manor Drive & McFaddens Trail), Facilities: ball field, hard court, playground, canoe launch, walking path
- Kettle Park: 4700 Rahn Road (RahnCliff and Pin Oak Drive), Facilities: ball fields, walking trails, hard court, playground
- Lakeside Park: 559 Atlantic Hills Drive (& Dodd Road), Facilities: playground, play field, hard court, walking path
- Lexington Park: 1036 McKee Street, Facilities: hockey & pleasure rinks, tennis court, ball field, playground, hard court, walking path, charcoal grill
- Lexington Diffley Athletic Fields: 4201 Lexington Avenue (corner of Lexington Avenue & Diffley Road), Facilities: soccer fields, adult softball fields, walking path, sun shelter, skate park and BMX track
- Meadowland Park: 4380 Beaver Dam Road (south of Diffley Road), Facilities: ball field, playground, hard court, soccer field, walking path adjoins Highline Trail
- Moonshine Park: 1317 Jurdy Road (west of Pilot Knob Road), Facilities: playground, fishing dock, retreat center for meetings, canoe launch
- Mueller Farm Park: 954 Wescott Road, Facilities: ball field, hard court, soccer, playground, walking path
- Northview Park: 980 Northview Park Road, Facilities: 8 ball fields, soccer fields, 11 tennis courts, playground, sun shelter, charcoal grill, walking path, disc golf course
- Oak Chase Park: 4400 Oak Chase Road (and Wilderness Run), Facilities: tennis, playground, play field
- Oak Pond Hills Park: Wilderness Run Road, Undeveloped
- O’Leary Park: 3501 Lexington Avenue, Facilities: hiking trails, playground, sun shelter, charcoal grill, canoe launch
- Patrick Eagan Park: 3995 Lexington Avenue, Facilities: hiking trail, walking path, art house, sun shelter
- Peridot Path Park: 1790 Turquoise Trail (Turquoise Trail and Serpentine Drive), Facilities: playground
- Pilot Knob Park: 1475 Towerview Road (west of Pilot Knob Road), Facilities: tennis court, hockey & pleasure rinks, play field, walking path
- Quarry Park: 3340 Coachman Road, Facilities: hockey and pleasure rink, playground, hiking trails, soccer, shelter building, hard court, walking path, ball field
- Rahn Park: 4425 Sandstone Drive, Facilities: play fields, lacrosse field, hockey, lighted tennis courts, hard court, hiking trails, playground, winter skating trail, shelter building
- Rahn Athletic Fields: 4440 Nicols Road, Facilities: ball fields, sand volleyball, sun shelter, charcoal grill, walking paths
- Ravine Park: Oak Chase Road, Undeveloped Printer repair near me.
- Ridgecliff Park: 1750 Covington Lane (west of Johnny Cake Ridge Road) Facilities: hockey and pleasure rinks, playground, tennis, ball field, hard court, soccer field, walking path
- River Hills East Park: 4343 Metcalf Drive (and Highway 13), Facilities: playground, play field, hard court, walking path
- Sky Hill Park: 3590 Blue Cross Road, Facilities: hockey and pleasure rinks, playground, tennis, shelter building, ball field, hard court, pickle ball, walking path
- Slater Acres Park: 2185 James Street, Facilities: pleasure rink, hard court, play field, playground, walking path
- South Oaks Park: 675 North Hay Lake Road (NE of Cliff & Dodd Roads), Facilities: playground, hiking trails, hard court, play fields, canoe launch Printer repair near me.
- Thomas Lake Park: 4425 Pilot Knob Road, Facilities: walking trails, sun shelter, nature prairie, canoe launch and rack, charcoal grill, fire ring, cross-country ski trail, sand volleyball, fishing dock, pavilion
- Thresher Fields: 3200 Borchert Lane, Facilities: parking lot, sun shelter, soccer fields, off-leash dog area
- Trapp Farm Park: 841 Wilderness Run Road, Facilities: shelter building with fireplace, pavilion, tubing hill, amphitheater, sand volleyball court, charcoal grill, canoe launch, fishing dock, playground, walking path
- Walden Heights Park: 4640 Pintree Curve, Facilities: walking trails, hard court, playground, soccer field, play field
- Walnut Hill Park: 999 Wilderness Run Road, Facilities: hard court, charcoal grill, walking trail, play fields, playground
- Wandering Walk Park: Elrene Road, Undeveloped Printer repair near me.
- Wescott Commons Park: 900 Wescott Trail, Facilities: charcoal grill, hard court, playground, shelter building
- Windcrest Park: Denmark Avenue, Undeveloped
- Woodhaven Park: 1950 Gold Trail: Facilities: walking trails, play fields, hard court, hockey rink, playground, tennis court Printer repair near me.
Sports Teams of Eagan
If you are a fan of all things related to sports, I’m sure that you’ll love it here in the city of Eagan, Minnesota. With franchises of major sports, as well as a three-time Olympian in the sport of hockey, I can assure you that you will enjoy the many sports-related things you can do here! Get your printer repaired near me.
On the subject of hockey and ice sports in general, you may do the sport at Eagan’s Civic Arena, there you may do some hockey, or if not, some ice skating. Those with children also aren’t out of luck, as there also is hockey and ice skating for your youth to do. Get your printer repair near me.
Not to mention is the hockey team of Minnesota Wild, which occasionally does some games here in the city.
Baseball huh? I’ll let you know that Eagan is near to all of that crazy action! Due to the city’s proximity to the team the St. Paul Saints, you can bet on it that you can see some of those first pitches from the mound! Printer repair near me.
A football enthusiast? And not the kicking type of football? Well, you still aren’t out of luck! Here in Eagan, the professional team, the Minnesota Vikings, are headquartered here in this city. Not to mention that they are currently constructing a sports training center here, it being planned on being finished at around 2018. Featuring six practice fields and a stadium, the group has planned on doing games here, and with the partnership of the team with the Minnesota State High School League, competitions being hosted at that venue will no doubt, become a reality pretty soon. Go Vikings am I right?
A football enthusiast? And not the tackle type of football? Don’t break a sweat, there’s a place for you here in Eagan! Nearby is the football (or soccer for some of you) club Minnesota United FC. The group has been rapidly expanding, and inside their sphere of influence is this city called Eagan, so go on and kick that black and white to the goal!
Perhaps you are an avid fan of basketball? Not to worry! Here in Eagan, there are many parks and recreational areas to help you out with such things. They currently offer 3 seasons of adult basketball. All happening in the next year, these are: The Winter Season (from January 2 to March 13), the Spring Season (from April 3 to June 5), and finally, the Fall Season (from September 18 to December 4). Get your printer repair near me.
And if you prefer watching and cheering on your favorites, don’t worry, the Minnesota Timberwolves are located just next door to the city, and they occasionally host games here inside the city borders! Now isn’t that just fun?
Maybe you prefer using your palms to toss? Not bounce? Volleyball you want, volleyball you can get here in the city of Eagan. Again, the many recreational areas and various parks inside Eagan city proper is here to assist you in all your volleyball needs. printer repair near me.
Hmm? You’re into horseracing? Interesting, and yes, we do have just the right thing for that here in the city. Canterbury Park Racetrack and Card Club, yes, card club, that means poker enthusiasts too, can enjoy it here in Eagan.
In this article, we shall be talking about airports close to Eagan that you can take in order to go to the city.
It seems that only one airport is of highest importance here, and that is Minnesota-Saint Paul International Airport, or, if abbreviated, MSP (or KMSP if you do so prefer), this is due to it being the only nearby commercial airport. Taking 400,000 landings and 37 million passengers each year, much air traffic comes from this one airport, and if you plan on visiting Eagan, this airport is your go-to. printer repair near me.
This airport hosts many different airline companies, ranging from intercontinental ones such as Air France, KLM, or Icelandair, to flights going to different locations on the same continent, such as Air Canada, United Airlines, or Alaska Airlines.
To be more specific, at Terminal 1-Lindbergh, you may find these specific airlines:
- Air Canada at Concourse E
- Air Choice One at Concourse B
- Air France at Concourse G
- Alaska Airlines at Concourse E
- American Airlines at Concourse E
- Boutique Air at Concourse B
- Delta Air Lines at Concourses A-G
- Frontier Airlines at Concourse E
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines at Concourse E
- Spirit Airlines at Concourse E
- United Airlines at Concourse E
At Terminal 2-Humphrey, one may find these specific airlines:
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
- Note: all are in Concourse H
After landing there, you can proceed to take MN-5 using the many transportation services that Minnesota-Saint Paul International Airport has to offer, then you will go through an interchange in order to go through Interstate 494. After that, another interchange, this time to enter Interstate 35, or more specifically I-35E, finally, you then will take an interchange into one of Eagan’s roads. Always have your printer repair near me.
On the subject of other airports, we shall be narrowing our view to only 20 miles nearby only. First off, there is South St. Paul Airport, about 12 miles away from Eagan city proper. Although not a commercial airport, perhaps you’ll go there to take flight lessons, or maybe an emergency landing? I sure hope not! When possible get your printer repair near me.
Another airport that you should be noting is Saint Paul Downtown Airport (also known as Holman Field). In the mid-20th Century, St. Paul Downtown Airport competed with Minneapolis’ airport to become the primary air transportation center for the area, ultimately though, the Minneapolis airport turned into what is now Minneapolis-St. Paul International, and St. Paul Downtown became the primary facility for private business aviation. More than 40,000 takeoffs and landings occur at the airport every year. There are 87 aircraft based at the airport. If you’re near the airport you can get your printer repair near me.
To protect the facility from river flooding, a floodwall was constructed at around 2008. Another interesting fact about St. Paul Downtown Airport is that it is the only reliever airport in the MAC system with a runway longer than 5,000′. In fact, the airport has three runways: Runway 14-32, with 6,491′ x 150′; Runway 13-31, with 4004′ x 150′, and Runway 9-27, with 3,642′ x 100′.
An airport open to the public that you could land in on the way to Eagan is Flying Cloud Airport (FCM / KFCM). Located at the southwestern corner of the Twin Cities metropolitan area, near the upscale community of Eden Prairie, it is popular as a home base for corporate business jets and turbo-props, Flying Cloud has a strong reputation for serving the needs of busy corporate executives and their flight crews. Printer repair near me.
Major Highway Systems of Eagan
Many highways and interstate freeways crisscross the city of Eagan, Minnesota that one can go through in order to access the city better.
The most important road for this settlement is Interstate 35, which we shall call I-35 for the sake of simplicity. This Interstate – or to be exact, its eastern road, Interstate 35E (which we shall call I-35E, again for simplicity) – is quite important, this is because it traverses through much of Eagan. Other roads that will be discussed about are Minnesota State Highways 77, 55, 13, 149, and 3, as well as the Interstate 494.
Coming from the southwest, from the neighboring town of Burnsville, I-35 splits the city of Eagan into imperfect halves, diagonally. This route is the one most used by residents, travelers, and tourists.
Merely going through the southwest sections of the city is Minnesota Highway 77, which serves as an easy north-south route you can take if you happen to be travelling in or through Apple Valley, Bloomington, Richfield, or Minneapolis.
The two roads discussed above have contributed much to the growth of Eagan. More specifically in the 1980s where Highway 77 was relocated and expanded, and the completion of the final I-35E freeway section southbound.
An Interstate you may want to consider if going to Eagan from the east is I-494, which goes through the northern border of Eagan. There you can take an interchange into Interstate I-35E.
State Highway 13, also known as Minnesota State Highway 13, and abbreviated as MN-13 (we shall call it this from here on out), is another route you can take when entering, leaving, or travelling to Eagan. Also known as Sibley Memorial Highway, it comes from the western side of the city’s boundaries. If looked at with a map, one can observe a sharp incline as it goes through the city and exits at its northern border near Lost Spur Golf and Event Center. There is an interchange between MN-13 and MN-77 at the west boundary of the city that you can take.
Another minor highway (although not unimportant as to leave it out of this article) that goes through Eagan is Minnesota State Highway 3 (MN 3, which is also known as St Robert Trail). The road enters from the city’s southern side, it quickly then exits at the eastern side, staying mostly in the southeastern corner of Eagan. You may want to turn to either Cliff Road or Diffley Road in order to access other areas of the city.
Then there’s the equally as important Minnesota State Highway 55, or abbreviated, MN-55, comes from the east, from Inver Grove Heights. Known in Eagan as Courthouse Boulevard West, from the east it enters into the city proper. It then intersects with Minnesota State Highway 149 or MN-149 (also known as Dodd Road), and becomes Dodd Road for a while. It will then intersect with Lone Oak Road, further down the path. MN-149 and in conjunction the name Dodd Road will then split from MN-5, which from now on will be called Highway 55 (or Hwy 55 if you do so prefer). It will then cross paths with Lexington Avenue Street (also known as Country Road 43 or CSAH 43). It will finally then have its last intersection within Eagan by crossing with Eagandale Boulevard. It’ll then exit the city through the northern border from there.
Last but not least, there’s Minnesota State Highway 149 (or MN-149 if you are fond of abbreviations), which we have referenced earlier in this article. It crosses into the city’s administrative boundary at the convergence of the Wescott Road and Argenta Trail into Jefferson Trail West, from there, until its exit at the northern bounds of Eagan, it is called Dodd Road. It temporarily merges with MN-55 as we have discussed earlier, then splits from it near New Horizons Twin Cities Minnesota. From there it goes straight north into the border of Eagan. There is a interchange you can take if you wish to go through Interstate 494. This is where you can get your printer repair near me.
IOT Solutions in Eagan Mn Citations
LOCATION: 2020 Silver Bell Rd #34, Eagan, MN 55122, USA
OFFICE HOURS: Mon – Fri: 8AM to 4:30PM and Closed Sat & Sun
During the 80’s and 90’s, the concept of laser based toner printers came into the market and the business houses and industries were going after it. At that time, a young man named Bob Brenan started his career in 1988 in a printer company as a sales representative. He was busy providing re-inked and recycled printer ribbons to different companies and business houses in the Twin cities. Now your can get your printer repaired near me.
With an ambitious mind and vision in his eyes Bob decided to start his own venture in the year 1995 and started International Office Technologies. At that time, different companies were racing against each other to capture the market for supplying printers. With an innovative mind, Bob felt that there was some missing link in the market and he decided to make his company slightly different from others. He thought of branding his company a complete supplier of printing solutions.
Once the business model was ready, IOT started its journey in the basement of the parental home which was located in West Saint Paul, MN. Managing time between family and business, he started offering total printer solution which included supply of printer and their repair and services. The offer was named as Total Laser Care (TLC) and it was being introduced to different companies in Minneapolis and St. Paul. Now you can get your printer repaired near me.
Mapquest Eagan Copier Leasing http://mapq.st/2UZ5xLb
Merchantcircle Eagan Copier Leasing https://www.merchantcircle.com/2020-silver-bell-rd-34-saint-paul-mn
Chamberofcommerce Eagan Copier Leasing https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/united-states/minnesota/eagan/commercial-printing/2012060150-eagan-copier-leasing-and-office-equipment-experts
Trip advisor Eagan Copier Leasing https://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Trips/97987357/Eagan%20Copier%20Leasing%20and%20Office%20Equipment%20Experts?m=19905
Tupalo Eagan Copier Leasing http://www.tupalo.co/eagan-minnesota/eagan-copier-leasing-and-office-equipment-experts
Citysquare Eagan Copier Leasing https://citysquares.com/b/eagan-copier-leasing-and-office-equipment-experts-23760945
Wego.here Eagan Copier Leasing https://her.is/3aX6Xv8
Bizvotes Eagan Copier Leasing https://www.bizvotes.com/mn/minnesota-city/printing/eagan-copier-leasing-and-office-equipment-experts-476408.html
Placelookup Eagan Copier Leasing https://www.placelookup.net/eagan-copier-leasing-and-office-equipment-experts_3935772
Tuugo.us Eagan Copier Leasing https://www.tuugo.us/Companies/eagan-copier-leasing-and-office-equipment-experts/0310006587970
Hotfrog Eagan Copier Leasing https://www.hotfrog.com/company/1327707824947200
Weather Averages in Eagan
The weather is welcoming here in Eagan, with its long, warm, and wet summers, whilst its winters are freezing, snowy, and windy. Partial cloudiness is to be expected all year round as a result. Now you can get your printer repaired near me.
Please note all temperatures in the below paragraphs are in Fahrenheit.
Over the course of the year, the temperature is varying. From 9 or 83 degrees for regular highs and lows, and rarely goes over 91 degrees in the summer and -10 degrees in the winter.
From the previous two paragraphs and from information gleaned from trusted sources of information on the city’s weather, visits to Eagan for warm-weather activities should be at around mid-June to early September.
Here is a quick and concise breakdown for much of Eagan’s temperature throughout the year.
The warm season lasts for about 4 months (if you were to round up 3.9 months), from May 21 to September 18, with an average daily high temperature above 71 degrees. The hottest day of the year is July 18, with an average high temperature of 83 degrees and low temperature of 65 degrees.
The cold season lasts for 3 months (rounded off from an exact estimate of 3.3 months), from November 27 to March 4, with an average daily high temperature below 36 degrees. The coldest day of the year is January 22, with an average low temperature of 9 degrees and an average high temperature of 24 degrees.
Now, we shall discuss about Eagan’s cloud cover.
In Eagan, the regular percentage of the sky blocked by clouds experiences major seasonal variation over the course of the year.
The clearer part of the year in Eagan begins around the month of June and lasts for exactly 4.3 months (rounded off, that’s 4 months), ending around the month of October. On July 28, the clearest day of the year, the sky is clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy about 70% (rounded off from 72%) of the time, and overcast or mostly cloudy about 30% (rounded off from 28%) of the time.
The cloudier part of the year begins around October as well and lasts for 7.7 months (rounded off, that’s about 8 months), ending around June. On February 5, the cloudiest day of the year, the sky is overcast or pretty cloudy 60% of the time, and clear, primarily clear, or partly cloudy 40% of the time. Get your printer repair near me.
Now, we shall get onto the matter of precipitation. Or rain in layman’s terms.
A wet day is one with at least 0.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equivalent precipitation. The chance of a wet day in Eagan varies throughout the year.
The wetter season in Eagan lasts about 6 months (rounded off from 5.9), from April to October, with a greater than 25% chance of any given day being a wet one. The chance of a wet day peaks at about 40% (rounded off from 41%) on June 13.
The drier season lasts about 6 months (rounded off from 6.1), from October to April. The smallest chance of a wet day is 8% on February 15.
Among wet days, we distinguish between those that experience rain alone, snow alone, or a mixture of the two. Based on this categorization, the most common form of precipitation in Eagan changes throughout the year.
Rain alone is the most common for most months, usually from March to November. The highest chance of a day with rain alone is 41% on June 13. Printer repair near me.
Snow alone is the most common for 3 months (rounded off from 3.2), from month of November to month of March. The highest chance of a day with snow alone is 8% on December 29.
These are the averages of weather in Eagan in terms of temperature, cloud coverage, and precipitation.