What is an office printer lease and how does it work?
An office printer lease is a rental agreement where you pay a monthly fee to use a printer in your office. The lease typically includes maintenance, repairs, and supplies. It allows businesses to have access to high-quality printing equipment without the upfront cost of purchasing a printer outright.
OrderCopier Lease and Copier Rentals2022-05-24T11:01:59-05:00
Includes Copier + Toner + Repair
LOCAL 5-STAR SERVICE
NO CONFUSING CONTRACT
25 YEARS IN BUSINESS
Business Class Copiers for Rent
We lease and rent business class copiers, suitable for 2,000-25,000 pages/copies per month. You’ll get great features like collating, networking, 2-sided print/copy, faxing, and an auto document feeder (ADF).
NO Hidden Costs or Fees – Cancel at Any Time
Copier leases start at just $69 per month, with flexible agreements for long-term and short-term copier leasing. All of our Minneapolis copier sales and rentals include free delivery, with setup and installation available. You will also enjoy ongoing copier maintenance, service, repair, parts, and toner cartridges through our managed print services. No confusing contract, and no hidden fees – just a simple monthly cost, which you can cancel at any time depending on the length of the lease agreement. Plus, our printers and copiers are capable of printing in monochrome, making them versatile and cost-effective for all your printing needs.
Our goal is to provide you with an educated and accurate copier rental quote in Minneapolis, and give you practical advice for any copier features, functionality, or additional options and accessories you may desire. With our expert copier technicians and independent service provider status (we’re not affiliated with any specific manufacturers brands), you can be sure that we provide an unbiased knowledge base of copier leasing, copier sales, phone systems, long-term copier rentals, short-term copier rentals, and copiers for small businesses.
The Perfect Copier Rental At A Perfect Price
We won’t inflate the features to inflate your prices. You’ll get lots of features, but only the ones you need.
- Canon Copiers
- Xerox Copiers
- HP MFPs
- and More!
- Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Print / Copy / Fax /li>
- 2-Sided Print and Copy
- and More!
All Inclusive Program
- Includes Toner
- Includes Maintenance
- Includes Repairs
- Includes Parts & Labor
When choosing a new copier for your office, it’s important to consider your specific needs for both now, and for the future, before making a decision. With so many copier types, features, and options available on the market today, it can be quite a challenge to understand the pros and cons for any particular brand or application. We offer short-term and long-term copier rentals, to give every business the flexibility they need with the quality essential office equipment IOT Solutions is known for. If you have any questions at all, our expert staff and experienced team is here and ready to help! Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the options and help decide if leasing or buying is a better option for your business needs, including the latest technology for long run success. Additionally, in this blog, we’ll draw definitive conclusions to the printer/copier leasing vs. buying debate, including a comprehensive cost comparison and the disadvantages of each.
No Confusing Copier Leasing or Rental Contracts!
We despise long, confusing Looking for an affordable office printer lease? Look no further! Our company has been providing copier leasing and rental services since 1995, and we know how frustrating it can be to deal with complicated contracts. That’s why we make things simple and straightforward. With a wide selection of copiers for lease, including multifunction devices and desktop printers, we have the right equipment for your needs. And our all-inclusive service covers not only the cost of the equipment but also maintenance, repairs, and support. With flexible terms, you can easily upgrade or modify your office printer lease as your business grows and evolves. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about our office printer lease options starting at just $69/month.
In 1992 Bob Brennan, CEO of International Office Technologies, began his career in the printer industry. Working as an independent sales representative for a startup company, he provided recycled and re-inked printer ribbons and ink cartridges to businesses across the Twin Cities. Through the rest of the 80’s and into the early 90’s the business and industry would evolve with the introduction of laser based toner printers.
In 1995 Bob decided to strike out on his own and create International Office Technologies Inc. Companies were emerging to offer supplies for printers, but he felt that something was missing. His vision was to make IOT a provider of a complete printing solutions not just another supplies vendor.
With a business model mapped out, he set up shop in the basement of his parents home, in West Saint Paul, MN. In between home cooked lunches and visits from the family dog he began to develop a total solution that could provide customers with both printer supplies and service & repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a copier lease cost?
- We see most of the monthly payments we do ranging between $69 to $197 per month. It really varies customer by Are you considering whether to buy, rent, or lease a copier for your office? At our company, we specialize in offering affordable office printer lease options starting at just $69/month. While outright purchasing a copier may make sense for machines priced at $2,500 or less, leasing or renting may be a more practical solution for higher-priced copiers. Fortunately, we offer a wide variety of off-lease copiers that are in excellent condition and come with low page counts. By choosing to lease one of our used copiers, small businesses can benefit from current features at a fraction of the cost compared to new machines. When considering an office printer lease, be sure to carefully review the lease term and end-of-lease options, such as renewal. So why not consider an office printer lease from us for your business today? returLooking for an affordable solution for your office printer needs? Consider an office printer lease starting at just $69/month. With the option to lease instead of purchase, you can choose from a variety of copiers and printers that fit your needs and budget. Plus, at the end of the lease, you have the option of renewing the lease, returning the copier, or purchasing the copier for its fair market value with an office printer lease. This allows you to compare different leasing options and make an informed decision about office printer leasing. Fill out the short form below and let us know what you are looking for in an office printer lease. We will then show you some copiers that fit your needs! Choose from various copy speeds, features, and services to customize your office printer lease. Don’t miss out on the benefits of an office printer lease – start your search today!
- Please tell us any further details about what you need*
- First Last
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
- Desktop Sized
- Departmental / Workgroup Sized
- Auto Document Feeder
- Print From Network
- Scan From Network
- Finisher / Sorter / Stapler
- Cabinet Stand
- Large Capacity Paper Tray
- Additional Paper Drawers
- Auto Duplexing
- Saddle Stitch Finisher
- Maintenance or Service Agreement
- Select All
- Automated toner and supplies fulfillment
- Maintenance and repair
- Fleet management
- Cost reductions