Description of Position
This is PT position with flexible hours from 8-30 hours per week available, 8 AM – 5 PM and Monday to Friday.
We are searching for experienced and non-experienced individuals to work in our document scanning department.
Primary duties would be preparing packets, files, and documents for scanning, scanning documents, indexing, and saving digital document files on a computer.
Must be able to regularly lift heavy loads (50+ lbs) and be on your feet for long periods of time.
Must be able to proficiently read, write and speak English.
Must be able to retain training via book, video and hands on methods.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate would have;
- an understanding of business files and organizational systems
- an understanding of how to operate computers
- an understanding of how to operate printers, copiers, and similar office equipment
- an understanding of programs and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- good computer skills
- excellent communication skills
- a desire to work with people
- the ability to multi-task
This PT position pays per hour, based on experience and skill set.
All Applicants May Be Subject To Background Checks and Drug Testing
This is an Independent Contractor position